Are you a sales professional?
Would you love to manage your own desk?
Does the idea of no cold calling and being provided with warm leads excite you?
As an Insurance Sales Advisor for a prestigious insurance broker based in Cardiff Bay, you'll be money motivated, target driven and used to working within a fast-paced mature sales environment. Our client is a forward thinking employer with modern open plan offices, excellent benefits package and promising career progression.
To excel in this role, you must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following behaviours:
- Evidence of working to targets within a sales environment
- Demonstrate exceeding targets and KPI's
- Strong sales experience - outbound calling, face to face sales, retention and renewals
- Excellent customer service and customer care skills
- Desirable - Financial Services
- Essential - Strong targeted sales experience
- Essential - Experience in a role as an Insurance Sales Advisor or similar
What's on offer as an Insurance Sales Advisor?
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent benefits package
- Mature, self-managed desk
- Unrivalled training and support
- £18,000 basic, increasing after 6 months
- Earn commission ASAP
- On-site parking Cardiff Bay
Responsibilities of an Insurance Sales Advisor:
- Working as efficiently as possible to ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being "first to market" where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business.
- Demonstrating exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport whilst carrying out detailed
- Effectively matching customer's demands and needs to the best protection policies available, and fully explaining to individual customer's how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances.
- Liaise with our insurance partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
- Keep abreast of changes to insurance industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
- Having a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines
You must be flexible to work a 37.5 hour week in Cardiff Bay. Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Monday to Thursday. 9am - 5.30pm on a Friday and 10am - 2pm on Saturday (These hours are on a shift / rota basis)