Are you passionate about delivering great customer service, as well as being keen to work in a varied, successful and exciting contact centre? If so, I have the role for you!!
Red are recruiting for one of the UK's leading breakdown providers based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol, they are looking for Sales and Customer service advisors to join their ever growing team to help them to continue to lead the way.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Delivering first-class customer service
- Assisting customers through a range of in-bound customer service enquires, via phone, on-line chat and email
- Effectively engage with new members who are thinking of joining, positively promoting RAC differences versus competitors and selling policies to cusotmers.
- Sell a range of market-leading products to new and existing members
- Achieve performance levels and targets set
Ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- Experienced in sales, either within or outside of the contact centre environment. Including retail, hospitality or front of house work
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Comfortable with objection handling
- Outgoing, tenacious, positive and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent rapport building skills
- PC literate, with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Enjoys working within a large and friendly organisation
What you get in return:
- Salary £22,000 + OTE £29,000
- Exceptional training
- There are 3 levels of competence for this role based on the career progression framework; Foundation, Growth and Expert. This is based on the increasing complexity of call types competently handled.
- Free on-site parking (as well as excellent public transport links)
- Welcome pack and a uniform is provided
- 31 day's holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service)
- Free breakdown cover after 1 year's service
- Great on-site canteen
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Working hours: You will be working on a rolling shift pattern between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 9am - 5pm. You will know your shifts well in advance.
Very Quick turnaround so get in touch ASAP!!!
For more information on this incredible opportunity please contact Jack Lloyd on 0117 317 7700 or Apply here!!