Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career with a starting salary of up to £25k? Our Southampton based client is looking for their next Insurance Broker to join a growing team.
As a top 20 insurance broker, this offers an excellent opportunity to build career in insurance and sales.
Benefits for an Insurance Broker:
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Hours: 37.5 hours - Mondays - Thursday 9am -7pm Friday 9am-5:30pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Full training and support - 2 months training
- Regular incentives for staff
- Great office environment based in Chandlers Ford, Southampton,
- The opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications
- Access to a discount site for eating out, health and leisure and more
Key Responsibilities an Insurance Broker:
- Speaking with new customers building new commercial insurance policies to meet their needs
- Converting leads in to sales through highlighting features and benefits of the cover
- Having the right product knowledge so as to best sell the right product
- Contacting existing customers to renew their current policies
- Building and maintaining relationships with approved insurance companies
Key skills for an Insurance Broker:
- Experience of working in a fast paced/Performance orientated environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm with a positive approach
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Good planning and organisational skillsThis is a fantastic opportunity to gain some valuable skills, and have the opportunity to grow and develop within a rewarding company.
Interviews for the next Insurance Broker are taking place week commencing 11th February so get in contact as soon as possible...