Would you love to work within a fast paced insurance environment for a growing, professional and well-known company? Does working towards sales KPI's in a business you can self-manage excite you? Are you ambitious, self-motivated and determined to succeed in a sales advisor role?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Our client is a prestigious insurance broker service with a head office located in Cardiff Bay. We're looking for serious sales advisor professionals with sales experience, drive and ambition to join a lively team within a modern office environment as a Sales Executive. The rewards are amazing, so are the benefits and the earning potential here is huge!
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of an Sales Executive include:
- Working as efficiently as possible to ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being "first to market" where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business.
- Demonstrating exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport whilst carrying out detailed Fact Finds to uncover customer's demands and needs.
- Effectively matching customer's demands and needs to the best protection policies available, and fully explaining to individual customer's how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances.
- Liaise with our insurance partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
- Keep abreast of changes to insurance industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
- Having a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Essential skills and experience required of a Sales Executive in Cardiff Bay:
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, customer focused or proactive sales role is essential
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets, working toward KPI's and goals is also essential
- Working within an FCA or highly regulated sales environment is desirable
- General business awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Client focused
- Commitment to excellence relative to provision of client service
- Previous experience within a similar role as a Sales Advisor
You must be flexible to work a 37.5 hour week. Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Monday to Thursday. 9am - 5.30pm on a Friday and 10am - 2pm on Saturday (These hours are on a shift / rota basis) There are great transport links around Cardiff Bay as well as free parking.
As the client is regulated by the FCA, they are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
You can expect the following benefits package for the Sales Executive role in Cardiff Bay:
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Full, ongoing training and support
- Discretionary bonus scheme and generous OTE
- Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
If you're interested in this Cardiff Bay based role as an insurance Sales Executive click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV