Customer Service Advisor
Sevenoaks - Must drive due to location
£19-23K per annum DOE
My client are a successful and independent motor finance lender who have seen rapid growth over the last 2 years, winning Europes 1000 fastest growing companies of 2019 in the Financial Times. Currently they have a number of vacancies within their customer service team. These roles are permanent and offer the opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation.
You will be working with a team of proactive and driven individuals ensuring that customer queries are answered effectively and accurately, this will involve both inbound and outbound call handling as well as carrying out a variety of administrative taskes.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal as well as previous customer service experience.
- Proven experience of working in a team and within an office environment.
- Process driven with the ability to follow correct procedures.
- You will need to be organised with a keen eye to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role will follow a shift pattern which will comprise of the below:
- 2 weekends in every 6 weeks to be worked 9am-5.30pm and you will receive 2 weekdays off in Lieu those weeks - they aim for these weekdays to be in succession.
- Shifts on weekdays will be a mixture of 8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm 10.30am-7pm and 11.30am-8pm on a weekly rotation.
- 37.5 hours per week.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)come or call me directly on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 to have a discussion around the role.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.